The King’s Speech
The King’s Speech, directed by Tom Hooper and won an Oscar, takes place during the Second World War. The movie’s story has problems addressing the public because the newly crowned king stutters. For this reason, this problem is tried to be solved with Australian speech therapist Lionel Logue, and the story develops this way.
The Kings Speech Cast
- VI.George – Colin Firth
- Lionel Logue – Geoffrey Rush
- Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon – Helena Bonham Carter
- Myrtle Logue – Jennifer Ehle
- V. George – Michael Gambon
- Cosmo Gordon Lang – Derek Jacobi
- VIII. Edward/Windsor – Guy Pearce
- Winston Churchill – Timothy Spall
- Stanley Baldwin – Anthony Andrews
- Wallis – Eve Best
- Prencies Elizabeth – Freya Wilson
The Forever Purge
The Purge series has been top-rated and criticized worldwide since the first movie. The last movie in the series, The Forever Purge, previews the beginning of the terrible chaos that the idea of ”The Purge” can cause. The concept of purification is spreading beyond the borders of the USA and spreading all over the world, and people are now getting out of the control of the government and states.
The Forever Purge Cast
- Ana de la Reguera – Adela
- Tenoch Huerta – Juan
- Cassidy Freeman – Cassie Tucker
- Josh Lucas – Dylan Tucker
- Leven Rambin – Harper Tucker
- Alejandro Edda – T.T.
- Sammi Rotibi – Darius
- Will Patton – Caleb Tucker
- Will Brittain – Kirk
- Zahn McClarnon – Chiago
- Jeffrey Doornbos – Elijah Hardin
- Susie Abromeit – Hardin
- Cindy Robinson – voice
Amadeus is one of the films about Mozart, who is considered one of the world’s most critical and successful musicians. The movie is about a certain period of Mozart’s life and tells about the life hike of Mozart in his last days. Making a biopic about a rare and rare artist like Mozart is a challenging task. He did a successful job with the cast and crew.
Black Swan, about the character Nina Sayers, touches on a psychological story through a prestigious ballet school. Natalia Portman won the “Best Actress Award” at the Oscars with this film featuring the art of ballet and master actresses. In the movie, scenes that arouse different emotions in the audience were shot using the science of psychology well.
Black Swan Cast
- Natalie Portman – Nina Sayers / The Swan Queen
- Mila Kunis – Lily / The Black Swan
- Vincent Cassel – Thomas Leroy / The Gentleman
- Barbara Hershey – Erica Sayers / The Queen
- Winona Ryder – Elizabeth MacIntyre / The Dying Swan
- Benjamin Millepied – David Moreau / The Prince
- Ksenia Solo – Veronica / Little Swan
- Kristina Anapau – Galina / Little Swan
- Janet Montgomery – Madeline / Little Swan
- Sebastian Stan – Andrew / Suitor
Prometheus, shot by a legendary director Ridley Scott, was shot as part of the Alien movie series. However, unlike Alien movies, this movie is more lyrical and has more aesthetic scene designs. In the story, in the year 2089, future archaeologists find a map of the star system and think that this map is the location of beings called “Engineers” who created humanity. While people are excited to meet their creators, machines that can feel like artificial intelligence created by humans are also an important message to society in the movie.